- HUMSAFAR conducted a legal research critiquing the IPC Section 498A (cruelty by husband and their family) named ‘A Comprehensive Study on the efficacy of section 498-A IPC in the state of Uttar Pradesh’.
- In 2013 HUMSAFAR undertook a research ‘Justice Delayed is Justice Denied: Study on Maintenance under Section 125 CrPC: Enabling or Hindering Access to Entitlement’. The research has been attached as an annexure in a PIL has been filed before the Lucknow Bench of the Allahabad High Court.
- BURN STUDY IN UTTAR PRADESH – Study of violence committed upon women through burning in the State of Uttar Pradesh
- Impact of COVID 19 on Youth
- Impact of COVID 19 on VAW ( Violence against Women)
- “Am I safe in my City” A Safety Audit report
HUMSAFAR has conducted a study about the 13 women crisis centres functioning in Uttar Pradesh. The study analyzed the services they provide to VAW survivors, their relative strengths and weaknesses. The study also focuses on the challenges they face while dealing with the families, government, judiciary, police and society at large.